Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are in $NZD and include GST. Tour bookings will be confirmed once full payment via bank transfer is received at least 48 hours prior to tour date.
- All DayTripper tours have limited seats available and Daytrippers cannot guarantee any booking until full payment received.
- Our cancellation policy is:
- cancellation 7 days or more from tour date will recieve a full refund with no fee.
- cancellation 3-6 days from tour will incurr a 50% fee with balance refunded.
- cancellation within 2 days from tour date will incurr 100% fee with no refund.
- any crusie ship passenger who's ship cannot dock on day of tour will recieve a full refund.
- Tour bookings are accepted on the understanding that customers appreciate the possible risks in outdoor adventure activities such as but not limited to, illness, uneven terrain, inclement weather, other cyclists and/or pedestrians, mechanical failures.
- All customers must warrant they have cycled in the past and at least once in last 6 months.
- All customers must warrant that they have acceptable fitness and no medical condition that will cause them concern during the tour activities. It is at the discretion of DayTrippers guides if any customer is deemed incapable of any activities.
- All customers have a responsibility to care for and keep safe all equipment supplied to them during the DayTripper tour. Any damage or equipment loss due to misuse or neglect will be at the customers expense. A fair and reasonable cost recovery will be agreed between DayTrippers and the customer.
Disclaimer: DayTrippers reserve the right to cancel or amend any tour for any reason within or beyond our control. Whilst all care and attention is given, DayTrippers , its staff and agents will not assume or accept any liability or responsibility for any claim, loss, damage, personal injury, loss or damage to any personal equipment, inconvenience, costs and expenses, delays or irregularities of any nature occasioned by any circumstances.