A picturesque 3hr cycle tour around Tauranga harbour.
This is the ideal tour if you are looking for just a morning or afternoon out, and are keen to explore the harbour cycleways of our beautiful city.
- 9:30am or 1:30pm pick-up at Salisbury Wharf (for Cruise Ship visitors) or your hotel or another agreed meeting point.
- A short shuttle drive to our cycleways starting point.
- A gentle 2hr cruise around Tauranga city harbour - with plenty of stops for photo opportunities & learning about our city.
- A celebratory NZ ice cream when we complete the tour.
- 12:30pm or 4:30pm returned to your original destination.
What We Provide
- A delicious energy snack pack & bottled water to keep you fuelled & hydrated en route.
- A Giant Fathom 3 eBike & custom fitted helmet.
- Pick-up & return to your destination in our luxury shuttle van.
- Rain ponchos if there is a chance of light rain (we will cancel if the weather is no good).
- An experienced and super enthusiastic guide who can also take photos of you along the way.
What You Need
- Be healthy and fit enough to walk comfortably around town - some cycling experience is necessary, you must need to know how to ride a bike already.
- Recommended age = 10yrs-100yrs
- Wear suitable activewear & footwear for bike riding.
- Sunscreen, sun hat and sunglasses - these are a must all year around in our harsh climate.
- Don't forget your camera!
City Circle Trail_Rail bridge view to Mount.jpg
DayTrippers Cycle Tours- City Circle Trail peeps of Mt Maunganui
City Circle Trail_Rail bridge Artwork.jpg
DayTrippers Cycle Tours- City Circle Trail Rail bridge Artwork
DayTrippers Guided Cycle Tours Tauranga_Harbour Hoorah 2019a.jpg
City Circle Trail_Chapel St Bridge to Mount.jpg
DayTrippers Cycle Tours - City Circle Trails Chapel St Bridge